As a final project you are expected to author and share a public reflection on the delivery of and your experience with this online module.
Hopefully you will feed back your opinions through the variety of other mechanisms that we are using, but what I am looking for is your thoughts on what worked, what didn’t and most importantly the specific impact of online technology as a tool in learning.
The reflection should be of no more than 750 words and address the following aspects:
- What was your reaction when you learned that this module would be delivered through online tools;
- Your experience within the module specifically what aspects worked and what aspects didn’t;
- Your suggestions for how this type of learning could be facilitated more effectively in the future using online means.
You will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- 50%: Depth of Thought / Consideration of How it is Related to Larger Module Issues discussed in the blogs and forums
- 25%: Thoughtfulness of Conclusions
- 25%: Adherence to Structure
Note that you are posting this in a public forum. Please author it accordingly.
The review will be due to be posted by Monday 13 January 2014 – 12:00 noon.
This review will be graded using the above criteria and count for 10% of your final mark.